The Kim Scott Walwyn Prize 2019 opens for nominations on Friday 15th February 2019.
Anyone who works in the publishing industry is invited to nominate up to two candidates (colleagues, employees or managers) for the Kim Scott Walwyn Prize.
If you wish to nominate someone please complete the form below for each candidate by 5pm (GMT) Monday 25th February 2019.
We will contact all nominees by email to invite them to enter the Prize by filling out an Entry form.
People who nominate a candidate for the Prize can choose whether they wish for their details to be shared with their nominee. Nomination forms will not be sent to judges and entries via self-nomination and nomination will be judged equally.
Shortlisted candidates must be able to attend the Award Ceremony at their own cost on the evening of Tuesday 28th May 2019 at Stationers’ Hall, London.
Shortlisted candidates and the winner must be available for any media opportunities from March to June 2019.
For full Terms & Conditions’s for submission click here
Key dates (all are subject to change)
• Friday 15th February 2019: Entries and nominations open
• Monday 25th February 2019 at 5pm (GMT): Deadline for nominations
• Monday 18th March 2019 at 5pm (GMT): Deadline for submissions
• Wednesday 1st May 2019: Shortlist announcement
• Tuesday 28th May 2019: Award Ceremony at Stationers’ Hall, London