The Kim Scott Walwyn Prize 2019 opens for submissions on Friday 15th February 2019.
To enter the Kim Scott Walwyn Prize 2019, applicants should complete the form below and return it no later than 5PM (GMT) on Monday 18th March 2019. No late submissions will be accepted. Further information and Terms and Conditions of entry can be found here.
If applicants would like to provide any additional material to support their application, they can send an email with the documents attached to KSWprize@gmail.com with ‘KSW 2019 Application’ and their full name in the subject line.
The deadline for receiving online entries is 5pm (GMT) Monday 18th March 2019.
Key dates (all are subject to change)
• Friday 15th February 2019: Entries and nominations open
• Monday 25th February 2019 at 5pm (GMT): Deadline for nominations
• Monday 18th March 2019 at 5pm (GMT): Deadline for submissions
• Wednesday 1st May 2019: Shortlist announcement
• Tuesday 28th May 2019: Award Ceremony at Stationers’ Hall, London
Shortlisted candidates must be able to attend the Award Ceremony at their own cost on the evening of Tuesday 28th May 2019 at Stationers’ Hall, London.
Shortlisted candidates and the winner must be available for any media opportunities from March to June 2019.
For full Terms and Conditions of entry click here.