Anyone who works in the publishing industry is invited to nominate up to two candidates (colleagues, employees or managers) for the Kim Scott Walwyn Prize.
If you wish to nominate someone please complete form below for each candidate by 5pm (GMT) Friday 27 January 2017. NOMINATION HAVE NOW CLOSED
We will contact all nominees by email by 5pm (GMT) Wednesday 1 February 2017 to invite them to enter the Prize by filling out an Entry form.
People who nominate a candidate for the Prize can choose whether they wish for their details to be shared with their nominee. Nomination forms will not be sent to judges and entries via self-nomination and nomination will be judged equally.
Shortlisted candidates must be able to attend the Award Ceremony at their own cost on Wednesday 10 May 2017.
Shortlisted candidates and the winner must be available for any media opportunities from March to June 2017.
For full Terms & Conditions’s for submission click here
Key dates (all are subject to change)
• Monday 9 January 2017: Entries and nominations open
• Friday 27 January 2017 5pm (GMT): Deadline for nominations
• Friday 10 February 2017 5pm (GMT): Deadline for submissions
• Tuesday 14 March 2017 at the London Book Fair- Shortlist announcement
• Wednesday 10 May 2017: Award Ceremony in the Rooftop Club of Carmelite House.